View Profile rashard1234

All 47 Game Reviews

9 w/ Responses

I wish you could just shoot with the mouse instead.

Good game but I intend to glitch through the seen with a moving sticky pad with a bridge on it. I just go through it if I jump high enough.

Noisemama responds:

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I've had the same issue but I thought I fixed it. I'll look into it further.

Snake game but you shrink. Nice

Aprime responds:

Brek the Snek who Breks

The nostalgia is real!

10 years old. Damn. This was good times. It's always good to come back to the classics.

It's been years since I played this game. This was one of the first games I played ever on this cite. Its feels so good to be back.

Will slot 2(Spark Rifle) make it to 2.5/3 in the default style? Also would the Star Defenders be a cannon faction in game since they already have a normal style character in game already?

EGurt responds:

I do have high quality version of firing sound for that weapon just in case, though I haven't added weapon itself so far.

Depends, though I feel like pixelated and color-saturated style can be more of a definitive for Star Defenders 3D where more realistic style like in Plazma Burst series might not suit SD3D very well. But that all is subject to change especially since SD3D haven't seem to build audience and thus will require big changes.

It's always good to come back and play the classics.

Nostalgia.

Still like this game, but how much longer till Deadswitch 3?

21, Male