DIORA (Demo) v0.2 DIORA (Demo) v0.2

I like the game, but you need to fix the audio. When I entered the second level, It started to go statistic and then mute the who game completely. I got boring with out audio.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Where is part 2?

Epic Ninja 2 Epic Ninja 2

So damn epic! I cant wait for part 3.

Epic Ninja Epic Ninja

my fingers were panicking. First try!

Shoot-out in the West Shoot-out in the West

tHIS IS A PRETTY FUN GAME.

Gujit the Game (Experimental version) Gujit the Game (Experimental version)

Needs more gameplay machanics.

Torture of Madness Torture of Madness

Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, Bru, BRU!

Ante45 responds:

what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what,what, what, what, what, WHAT

Zombidle Zombidle

This is addicting!

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

If there is a 6th one they should have the girl in there allied with him.

PuffballsUnited responds: